Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Big Chill

Unfortunately things didn't work out with the pirate performance but I am doing a solo performance at The Big Chill Festival this week!  We leave Monday morning (Stephen will be on the crew) and will be gone for at least a week.  I will be offline for the duration.  I am losing my mind with excitement and fear.  I'm sure it will be a fantastic experience.  Stephen is losing his mind over the bands and djs in the lineup (Massive Attack and Bonobo are in there!!!).

The last week has been fairly low-key.  Last weekend we went to a free music festival here in Sheffield called TramLines.  It was pretty great.  Tons of people.  We went all over checking out bands and djs.

Today is moving day.  We are staying in a friend's room while he goes away for a month.

I have some other big news but I'm still not sure that it's 100% so I'm hesitant to put it in writing but here goes.  I may be returning to Canada for a few weeks in August.  I want to stop in for a visit before we head to Thailand for the winter.  If I come, I will be teaching workshops, doing at least one performance and available for Thai Yoga massages!  I will post my schedule and more info as soon as I know it.  Oh and I will be back and forth between Kingston, Toronto and possibly Belleville.

I guess that's all for now folks.  Have a great week!

2 comments:

Kathi said...

OMG...that is all such exciting news! I hope the Festival is 1/2 as good as it sounds - it sounds ridikulus!!!! And as for coming home - you gotta know you made me cry....Let me know if there is anything I can do from here for you guys. Love you tons and tons and tons and am soooo proud of you!!

Olebiker aka Carl said...

What she said.