Thursday, July 8, 2010

Circus!

Monday we went to Greentop, the circus school here in Sheffield and did a private lesson in tumbling with a bit of acro balance and then we went to a dance class in the evening. I can't believe how much I sweat!

Stephen has started working on music again and we're getting a website set up for him. He has also started using devil sticks again and yesterday he tried aerial straps.

Yesterday we were at Greentop again and we got a sweet offer...free training all month in exchange for us doing a performance at the PIRATE THEMED cabaret show at the end of July.

I got back on the trapeze yesterday for the first time in a long time. I'm going to need to give my hands (and the rest of my body) some time to adjust. It felt great though, I would love to be able to consistently train with the trapeze.

We saw a poster up for a three month contract performing in India so we're going for it. I am going to start resume writing when I'm done blogging.

Today the plan is to do some writing for my book and head down to Greentop for training.

I feel extremely inspired right now and just really happy to be here.

New podcasts coming next week. For non-fb'ers, visit the link on the last post to see more new pictures.

xo Erin

2 comments:

Shannon Z. said...

Wow! I'm sure performing in India would be an incredible experience! It's so exciting reading about all the things you're doing over there! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Erin's Adventures said...

no problem! thanks for reading :)