Monday, May 31, 2010

Amsterdam Continues

The last week in Amsterdam has been pretty great. I have been sick for a few days now but I seem to be on the mend. Some sort of respiratory or sinus infection.

Stephen and I went out wandering on Saturday to see if we could find me a pair of shoes. That is a close to impossible task since my feet are a US size 4 and I only wear vegan shoes/boots (no leather, suede, etc). Anyway, we walked by a place that looked like nothing to me and Stephen suggested that we go in. It was a vegan shoe store! And they had one pair left of the coolest shoes ever. And since my feet are such a weird size and all of the regular sizes sell out so quickly...they fit! I was so excited and so was Stephen. We had been looking for shoes for me for a long long time. Yay for happy vegan mini feets!

We are going to look into renting a car. It seems like the best way to go. We'll get to see so much more, I think overall it will be cheaper and we won't have to carry ridiculous amounts of stuff on our backs.

We still don't know where we are heading from here. Maybe Germany or maybe Belgium. I think it really depends on the car situation.

Busking hasn't been happening here. Since I have been sick and we had so many friends around, we've just been chilling and enjoying the sights. We are going to attempt a minimum of an hour each day once we leave Amsterdam.

I guess that's about all of our noteworthy news. The plan at this point is to go to the sex museum today.
Oh and Stephen's been working with one mini hoop. It looks awesome. We're going to shoot a video soon. And my yoga podcasts are in the making, more info to come.

New fb pics here

Love to you all. xo
Erin

No comments: