Wednesday, June 9, 2010

More From Bruges

Happy Birthday Gilles!!! Love you. I hope you have an awesome day :)

We stayed in a much nicer hostel last night than the last two nights and got a good night's sleep. It's been pretty rainy and cold the last couple of days. This morning we got up and went for a walk/run, 1 minute on, 1 minute off. We did 20 minutes. I'm trying to take it slowly (very difficult for me) so that my body is not out of commision tomorrow.

We decided to stay one more night here and today we'll get the microphone so we can record podcasts anywhere. Tomorrow we'll drive all the way to Southampton, England and be there for Friday at noon when the festival starts! I am so looking forward to it. Yoga, hooping, poi, etc all weekend. Yay.
No Dunkerque for now but that's okay.

In busking news, we have come up with a creative plot that we both love and we're working on choreography. It will be a work in progress but we're hoping to have something to show in the next week or two. I'll tell you more about our characters soon :)

I guess it's my turn to shower now so I'll sign off. Missing everyone back home.

xo Erin

No comments: